Thursday, April 3, 2014

Babies love to learn! 

EXPLORING THE LOVE AND JOY OF LEARNING 

WITH FLASHCARDS


We have started a "brainy baby program" with the kids. David is 10 month old now and I decided to do a course on how to teach babies to read. If you have heard of Glenn Doman then you know what I am talking about if not then it's high time to read on and follow our blog. 

I am getting smarter every day meanwhile I am teaching my kids to learn with joy and enthusiasm. 
We would like to prove that learning is fun! Join us if you want. I don't promise to give you an update every day but I will try to give you an insight into our every day program. (I am doing it in two languages: Hungarian and English. We will take German later on - that's my plan:) 

We've started on Monday (31/03/2014) with the following 5 words: mummy, daddy, Dávid, Hanni, Bekka. 



These cards will come next 



No comments: