Wednesday, April 17, 2013

HELLO BOYS and girls:) 

Hm.... Is there anyone visiting my blog who does not know the following song?

"The wheels on the bus go round and round"

I guess everyone who has ever been on this blog knows this song. It is because he/she has kids or because he/she is a (nursery school) teacher or lived in England and heard this song in the "funkids radio". http://www.funkidslive.com/ . 

We often listen to this song and it is an everlasting favourite in our family and in our English groups. There were no days going past without me singing this song when I was teaching little ones. I loved this song and so did they. 

I got bored with it though and therefore I decided to sew this BUS so that I have some fun again with the song. (It is important to keep ourselves happy while teaching:) 

It is a functional little toy that you are able to teach with if you want to. 

What to teach: 

- the "Wheels on the bus" song
- the names of the shapes (3D) that occur on the bus
- you can hide the personal in the pockets:)
- actions 
- new vocabulary 
- practice fine motor skills by using the pockets 
- prctice speaking and understanding skills 

- and anything else you think would come useful for your kids/students


The front part of the bus
The end part of the bus

Have lots of fun acting out the verses OR 

changing the pictures in the pockets 

while singing the song!
You can put new vocabulary in the pockets







No comments: